• Why do we say “mad as a hatter”?
• What kind of hats did baseball umpires wear in the 1850’s?
• What saved our state animal, the beaver, from extinction?
• What unusual hat was responsible for the creation of the umbrella?
• What is the design significance of the chef’s hat?
“Three things a woman can make out of almost anything--a salad, a hat and an argument.”
“Hats are noticed more than any other fashion item and perhaps more important, they’re almost always remembered.”
“The fact that mummies have been found all over the world wearing hats certainly attests to the importance of headgear in virtually all human cultures.”
“It is impossible for a woman to appear chic without a hat.”
“Wear a hat that you love and love will find you. Wearing the right hat will get you more attention than a personal ad.”
“Men will tell you a thing or two about women in hats. A hat is intriguing. You can really flirt with a hat.”
Copyright ©2000-2018 The Hat Museum, All Rights Reserved | www.thehatmuseum.com